lunes, 24 de diciembre de 2018

English Language Challenges

Hi Everyone!
Today I´m going to talk about my experience learning english at university.  For me it was a very good experience. At school I had good grades in the subject but it was a bit difficult for me to learn it.
My base was not very good, for this reason I had a little fear of English at the university. But it was the opposite. I started in English II and I had very good grades. I learned to know the language better and to speak in English in a more fluent way. 

The following year, in English III I had to practice more dialogues and write through blogs. I think that blogs are a very good strategy to learn to write texts on different topics, such as our experiences in the university, our personal tastes, hobbies, our personal opinions. English IV was also a very good experience. At the beginning I thought it would be very complicated but I realized that it was easier than I thought. What I liked most about this course is that we could learn the language in an environment of trust and without fear of mistakes. In this university, it always happens that professors are excellent professionals in their area, but they question us a lot if we do not know something, by the fact of being in this university. I'm not saying it's wrong but sometimes it's exhausting.

In general, learning English at the university was a very good experience. At the beginning I was afraid but I realized that learning this language is very easy, it only requires a lot of practice and dedication (like everything in life). I would love to continue learning since that would open many doors in the professional field.

Resultado de imagen para ingles

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English Language Challenges

Hi Everyone! Today I´m going to talk about my experience learning english at university.  For me it was a very good experience. At school...