sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2018

My Future Job

Hi everyone!
Today I´m going to talk about my future job. In the future, I want to practice my profession as a dental surgeon. I would like to work first in public health. I think it's a good place to start developing my profession. Also in our country, public health has many shortcomings. The current health system needs better professionals and another system of organization to increase the resources in another way.

I would also like to work in different regions of the country. Places that have less access to oral health. I would like to have a mobile clinic to visit different parts of the country and in this way to know how is the oral health situation in our country.

Finally, I would like to have a dental clinic in Padre Hurtado, the place where I have lived a large part of my life. Although it is located near Santiago, there is little access to health professionals. There is only one dentist for 65,000 people. For this reason I would like to have a clinic with professionals from different specialties, at reasonable prices, to improve the oral health and the quality of life of the people of Padre Hurtado.

For now these are my life projects, I have a long way to go but with effort and work I can achieve everything that I set out to do.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English Language Challenges

Hi Everyone! Today I´m going to talk about my experience learning english at university.  For me it was a very good experience. At school...