sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2018

Postgraduate Studies

Hi Everyone!
Today I´m going to talk about my future postgraduate studies. I still do not have a clear idea of what I am going to specialize in, but I am attracted to the idea of studying Surgery and Traumatology of the mouth and maxillofacial. I like this specialty since it incorporates a lot of knowledge of other specialty of dentistry, such as pathology and oral radiology. Some of the topics to be discussed are; scientific method of investigation, basic fundamentals of surgery, biological bases of pathology, embryology, growth and facial cranial development. I would like to study this specialty in Chile, at the University of Chile. But if there is the possibility of doing it outside the country, I would happily take the option.

I would like to study some days of the week and work the days that I have available. As a part-time course. Before studying the specialty I would like to work in general dentistry. It is a way to get to know the work field and also to know the main health needs of people.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English Language Challenges

Hi Everyone! Today I´m going to talk about my experience learning english at university.  For me it was a very good experience. At school...