martes, 30 de octubre de 2018

My Profession

Hi everyone!
Today I´m going to talk about my profession. The profession that I chose is Dentistry. 
Dentistry is a profession that  takes care of the health of the stomatognathic system. This system is composed by; lips, tongue, teeth, gum, cheek, palate, tonsils, salivary glands, lymph nodes, temporomandibular joint, among others. The organs and tissues of this system allow basic functions such as; eat, talk, to pronunce, chew, smile, breathe, even kiss.
Due to the vital importance of this part of the body, the dentistry degree has a duration of six years. This profession is a mixture of a wide scientific knowledge (branches of science such as biology, chemistry, physics, biochemistry, pathology, semiology, physiology, pharmacology, among others) and highly developed manual skills.

Personally, this profession that brings together all the things that I like. But the most important thing is to give a better quality of oral health to our patients and educate the Chilean population about oral health and its prevention. In this way we can even improve the quality of our country's health.

                                 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English Language Challenges

Hi Everyone! Today I´m going to talk about my experience learning english at university.  For me it was a very good experience. At school...