miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2018

My Favourite Concert

Hi Everyone!

Today I'm going to talk about my favorite concert. The best part is that I was able to participate. I play the violin since 2008. I started with private tutors and then I applied to a youth orchestra. I am currently a member of the Orquesta Sinfónica Juvenil de Padre Hurtado. 

In 2016 we were selected to participate in the 15th anniversary of the founding of children's and youth orchestras of Chile (FOJI). It consisted of a series of concerts in different parts of Santiago. First we went to the Pablo Neruda concert hall in Quinta Normal. The second presentation was at the Palacio de la Moneda and the last and most important was at the Movistar Arena. 

It was the best experience of my life. There were 40 orchestras from all over Chile, and we played several songs together. It was wonderful because there were many types of classical instruments. It was a great experience for us, because it was the first time that a youth orchestra represented Padre Hurtado in a national event.





3 comentarios:

  1. Valentina is amazing that you play violin and I would love to go to one of your concerts <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Amazing! I imagine that every concert should be very exciting

    ResponderEliminar
  3. great!!! The violin is a very difficult instrument to play, reagreats

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

Hi Everyone! Today I´m going to talk about my experience learning english at university.  For me it was a very good experience. At school...