miércoles, 11 de abril de 2018

My Autobiography



I was born in Santiago, Chile on July 14th, 1997. My family is composed of my father Fernando, my mother Gaby (Yes, Gaby no Gabriela), my grandma Eliana and my little brother Martín, he is my best friend. I was born in Nuñoa but all my life I live in Padre Hurtado, is a little town located in the south of Santiago. First, I studied at catholic school called Benjamín Vergara up to 2011, then I went to Terraustral Oeste of 2012 up to 2015, I had good grades but I don´t like my classmates. In 2016 I study in a Preuniversitario "Pedro de Valdivia", and finally in 2017 I Can study Dentistry at University of Chile, is a dream come true for me. My brother Martín studies in a special school in Peñaflor, because he had  problems to communicate and speak, but he is amazing drawing and painting, specially cars and motorbikes. 
I have so much hobbies, like runing, listening music(my favourite is a classical music), painting landscapes, waching movies (my favourite are Star Wars movies) and playing the Violin. I started in 2008, when I have 11 years old, with a particular teacher. Actually I play in a Juvenile Orchestra in Padre Hurtado. We have many concerts in a different places, such a "Palacio de la Moneda" and the "Movistar Arena" in a National encounter of juvenile Orchestras, the best moment in my life. I play in a different events such a marriages, baptism, graduations, inaugurations, I enjoyed so much and I meeting so many friends that, like me, play classical instrument.
One of my dreams is become to a doctor and the same time study music, I can´t live without art and music. I believe that the sciences and arts can complement and both are important in the education and in the life. 





3 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you. The arts are so important in everyone lifes like Math or Science

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Who is you favorite episode of the saga Star Wars?? Mine is The Return of the Jedi. A great film.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Star Wars is amazing !!! I admire you too much for playing the violin, it seems too complicated!

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

Hi Everyone! Today I´m going to talk about my experience learning english at university.  For me it was a very good experience. At school...