viernes, 27 de abril de 2018

My Favourite Technological object

Personally, I´am not aware of technological advances. But, I recognize that the technological advances have changed our lives. In the orchestras are very conservative and has very little technological advances. One of my favourite object when I play the Violin is the Digital Tuner. In 2008 my father gave me a turned when I started studying music.
The Tuner is placed in the on the upper bout or in the scroll of the violin. I play a string with the bow and the tuner indicates if it is tuned or not.  I use the violin tuner every time I practice and when I have a concert. I like to use because facilitated the study and avoids that the tunning of the instrument be incorrect. The tuning is very important in the orchestra because the concertino (the principal violinist) is in charge of tuning all the instrument of the orchestra, and because of that the tuning must be perfect!
Without this object, tuning would be a more time-consuming and complex process.     
The Digital Tuner

The Scroll of the violin

The Upper Bout of the Violin

Parts of Violin


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English Language Challenges

Hi Everyone! Today I´m going to talk about my experience learning english at university.  For me it was a very good experience. At school...