jueves, 28 de junio de 2018

My Favourite Food

It was very difficult for me to think about my favorite food because I love to eat.
In my family everyone knows how to cook but my grandmother does it every day. She has a garden with all kinds of vegetables to cook and  prepares most of the time traditional food. Of all the delicious things she cooks, what I like most are beans, and the best thing is that they can be prepared in many ways, always with many vegetables.

For example,
1. Granados beans; They are cooked in summer and prepared with corn and basil,  can be accompanied with tomato salad.
2. Beans with reins; They are cooked in winter and prepared with noodles, pumpkin and sausage.
3. Beans with mazamorra
4. Beans with Mote

5. Beans with rise

Then you will find a recipe to prepare beans with reins in these days of cold.



Ingredients

2 ½ Cups of beans
½ Kg of sliced pumpkin
2 Tablespoons of oil
½ Finely chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 Teaspoon of colored pepper
½ Teaspoon of ground oregano and cumin
¼ Pack of noodles cut in half

Preparation

1.- Put the beans and squash together in a saucepan with 1 ½ liter of hot water, cook on high heat for 25 to 30 minutes or until they are well cooked.

2.- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan with the indicated oil and add the onion with the garlic, sauté for a few minutes until it softens slightly. Season with the colored pepper and the oregano, cook again for a few more minutes.

3.- Add this sauce to the pot with the beans and add the noodles, cook for about 8 to 10 minutes until the noodles are cooked completely and thicken the preparation. Once ready serve when you like accompanied by a salad of tomatoes or celery if it's your taste.















1 comentario:

  1. ohhh the beans are delicious, thanks for your recipe, I'll taste it!

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

Hi Everyone! Today I´m going to talk about my experience learning english at university.  For me it was a very good experience. At school...