miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2018

A Photografh Story



This photografh was taken in December 2013, at that time I was sixteen years old. In this picture I am in a Gala Concert of the youth symphony orchestra of Padre Hurtado and I play a violin solo. I was an incredible experience for me because it was my firts violin solo. The theme was the Tango Por Una Cabeza by Carlos Gardel. I practised for six months because Tango is dificult to play and requieres a lot of skill and passion. I choose this theme because it represents the instrument; is elegant, passionate, complex, very connected with feelings. All my family went to see me. The teather was full of people, however, I was very quiet. 

My mother made the dress for me, because she is high fashion designer. The dress was long and black, similar to the costume of the Tango Dancers. It also looked sexy. 

At that moment I felt calm but anxious. When I started playing, I began to feel more confident and calm. Finally the solo sounded really good. In fact, at the end of the concert they asked me to repeat the song. The whole audience applauded, it was a gift to all my effort and dedication. 

In January of this year I began to rehearse the Concert in A minor of Vivaldi. I´m going to perform at the Gala Concert in January of 2019. I´m very excited. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English Language Challenges

Hi Everyone! Today I´m going to talk about my experience learning english at university.  For me it was a very good experience. At school...